Author Topic: Create New Project Wizard Only Have Picture, But No Edit Box for me to Input?  (Read 3478 times)

Jasonwu

using SVN 3364, on Fedora7
File -> New -> Project
after this step, doesn't matter which project i choose, console one or Empty project
there's only one colorful little png picture showing up there, but no edit box for me to fill in Project Name etc...
how can i do to fix this? tried to edit script but it doesn't work

thank you

Offline Biplab

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Biplab's Blog

Please upgrade to a latest revision.
Be a part of the solution, not a part of the problem.

Jasonwu

Please upgrade to a latest revision.

i put picutre on now

however, my friend using same version of codeblocks as i did, all those come from same CD pack
but his codeblocks seems working just fine
i am using Fedora7, and he is using Redhat4, is that matter?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Biplab

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Biplab's Blog
I guess your friend is using wxGTK-2.6.x runtime. Thus (s)he's not facing this problem. :)

This problem used to happen when C::B was switched from wxGTK-2.6.x to wxGTK-2.8.x. This has been fixed in latest revisions. So my suggestion would be to download a latest version of C::B instead.
Be a part of the solution, not a part of the problem.

Jasonwu

I guess your friend is using wxGTK-2.6.x runtime. Thus (s)he's not facing this problem. :)

This problem used to happen when C::B was switched from wxGTK-2.6.x to wxGTK-2.8.x. This has been fixed in latest revisions. So my suggestion would be to download a latest version of C::B instead.

yes i got it solved, you are genius
i changed back to wxGTK-2.6.x and it works well now!!
the reason why i don't use latest version of C:B is because i don't know how to update with nightly build...
thank you so much for this =]