Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Contributions to C::B

BOUNTY: Notebook class with "close" button at the right

<< < (35/35)

sethjackson:

--- Quote from: eranif on March 03, 2006, 09:05:08 pm ---Did you try to disable the drag'n'drop of the wxFlatNotebook using the style: wxFNB_NODRAG style?

Eran

--- End quote ---

No... I think we want to keep the drag and drop of wxFND......

Pecan:

--- Quote from: eranif on March 03, 2006, 09:05:08 pm ---Did you try to disable the drag'n'drop of the wxFlatNotebook using the style: wxFNB_NODRAG style?

--- End quote ---

I was unaware of that flag. So I wrote a patch to simply set
wxFlatNotebook's drop target back to the original MainFrame
drop target. It works fine.

I wanted to keep the dragNdrop for the notebook tabs (page container),
but also keep the dragNdrop target for the project tree control. The patch
meets that objective. Especially since wxFNB is _not_ using it's wxFlatNotebook
drop target, only it's page container drop target.

Maybe Yiannis or Thomas will want to arbitrate this.

thanks
pecan

eranif:
Hi,

Sorry to wakeup a "dead" thread like this, but I have a question:

Would you be intersted in adding new 'look' to C::B?
Recently, I developed a whole set of controls for wxWidgets (which I wanted to sell, but eventually I decided to give it for free, including sources, to the community for free project such as C::B)

Here is a screenshots of the control wxStyledNotebook - derived from wxFlatNotebook - to replace it, just do find and replace for the type and you will get this look (In addition to the existing ones):

Of course that the colorful tabs can be removed  :D

If you are intresting in any other of my controls - here is a screenshot of bunch of them - all for free with source code

The terms for using them are very simple:
If you are developing a free project like C::B or any other - then it is for free, with source files
for any other purpose, contact me

Eran
AKA
eranif

squizzz:
@eranif - these look really amazing... Just as amazing as the fact how much you share your (great) code with others!
I wish you earn a lot of  money selling them.

PS. Consider putting link to your website into your signature (or profile) - it takes a lot of time to find it.
Also, you may consider using PNG image format for all your screenshots here - only two of them are jpegs, but their lossy compression really spoils the look.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version