User forums > General (but related to Code::Blocks)

A little bit of marketing...

(1/2) > >>

Anonymous:
Dear Yiannis!

Don't you think you should do a little bit of marketing for your project? I think that there is a lot of developers who will help you with codeblocks.

There is a good place to put info about this IDE: wxWidgets mailing list  
comp.soft-sys.wxwindows

There is a lot of posts with [ANN] text in subject regarding new programs connected with wxWidgets. Your IDE should also be known over there...   :)

Best Regards
Aarti

Pilu:
I think so too, this IDE is very well done, and I think it may get widespread, if only it was easier to find. I had myself troubles in finding it back on google because i had lost the link.

spam a little on approriate forums, and this IDE may attract a wide range of ppl.

rickg22:
Don't worry, we just have to have a usable version 1.0 (probably with a mingw bundle) and then post the news on Slashdot ;-)

Urxae:

--- Quote from: rickg22 ---Don't worry, we just have to have a usable version 1.0 (probably with a mingw bundle) and then post the news on Slashdot ;-)
--- End quote ---

If I recall correctly, this site is hosted on a dsl line of a friend of mandrav's. If so, it probably wouldn't last 5 seconds when slashdotted. Especially as it is a dynamic site.
If anybody does slashdot it, either wait until it has more bandwidth, or donate a higher-bandwidth site.
(and don't forget to link to the sourceforge page in the article just in case ;))

freevcpp:
Hello,this is great.
I wanted an ordinary IDE without fancy stuff.
And to use it with Free Visual Toolkit.
This is great for fast prototyping coding.
Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version