User forums > Announcements

Site redesign complete

(1/2) > >>

mandrav:
As the title says, the site redesign is now complete.
We hope you like it  :)

This is also an opportunity to "revive" the "Announcements" forum. From now on, all important project announcements will be posted here.

Once again, I 'd like to thank Per Eckerdal (per) and Ricardo Garcia (rickg22) for their hard work :D
Yiannis.

kagerato:
Looks good; significantly better than it was.  The old style was practically devoid of color.

The forums are improved too :D.  Very nice, very nice...

Vampyre_Dark:
Good. Very nice.

I didn't want to say it before, but the old forums were an eyesore.

Ceniza:
So far so good, but I miss the "most recent posts" (including replies number) column in the main page. Well, I'll try to get used to the new options.

The forum looks really nice though :)

I'm seeing some evil things too like Glow (which didn't work for me in Preview) and Marquee. Were they before?

Now, time to wait for the people to come back to post (the forum rests on weekends for what I've seen).

mandrav:

--- Quote from: Ceniza on July 24, 2005, 11:30:34 am ---So far so good, but I miss the "most recent posts" (including replies number) column in the main page. Well, I'll try to get used to the new options.

--- End quote ---

It will be back, probably ;)

--- Quote from: Ceniza on July 24, 2005, 11:30:34 am ---I'm seeing some evil things too like Glow (which didn't work for me in Preview) and Marquee. Were they before?

--- End quote ---

No, they were not there before. And no, they don't all work for security reasons.

Yiannis.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version