Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Plugins development

Help Plugin

<< < (2/4) > >>

darklordsatan:
From what I see, basically it would mean you have no associations to launch .hlp neither .chm (although its weird).
Ceniza, could you show the code you use to call the respective associated app?

zieQ:
Humm, seems the command issued is "start filename.chm". This does not work in my command prompt neither.
"start" should be replace by "cmd /c" I think.

To confirm this assertion, tiwag, could you type the "d:\...\wx.chm" command on a command prompt and see what happens ?

darklordsatan:

--- Quote from: zieQ on July 28, 2005, 06:16:55 pm ---Humm, seems the command issued is "start filename.chm". This does not work in my command prompt neither.
"start" should be replace by "cmd /c" I think.

To confirm this assertion, tiwag, could you type the "d:\...\wx.chm" command on a command prompt and see what happens ?

--- End quote ---
what is the code made to execute the "start filename.chm"?

BTW, "start" does work on my system. What OS are you using?

Ceniza:
Hmmm, I used start because it worked on both my XP box and a 98 one too, but it was changed in the latest version that I got to commit about 10 hours ago for a nicer method, so the bug I introduced is already fixed.

I recommend you to try with the latest CVS version or the latest binary snapshot in my site. It should work now :)

zieQ:

--- Quote from: darklordsatan on July 28, 2005, 06:25:07 pm ---what is the code made to execute the "start filename.chm"?

BTW, "start" does work on my system. What OS are you using?

--- End quote ---

Win2K, "start" open a new command shell but do not launch the browser associated to filename.chm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version