Author Topic: Mac?  (Read 18216 times)

Offline Profic

• Multiple posting newcomer
Mac?
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2005, 01:11:34 pm »
It seems you remember wrong.
Search in that link for Mac support.

Found only one record for "Mac"
First of all I mean native port. AFAIR (again :)) with currrent Mac OS X's BSD background it is possible to build almost any unix application :)

PS. I've worked with mac long ago then MacOS 8.0 was the last, so all I say is from my reading too :)
Not fear, nor tears can reach me now, the light seems so clear as the night fades away (c) Tristania - Beyond The Veil

Offline mandrav

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lives here!
    • Code::Blocks IDE
Mac?
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2005, 01:26:46 pm »
Anyway, Per is trying to build it now so I guess we 're gonna know pretty soon how it goes :)

Yiannis.
Be patient!
This bug will be fixed soon...

per_eckerdal

Mac?
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2005, 01:54:41 pm »
I'm not sure whether I can do it before the 13th (after that I won't have access to a computer until august), since it seems I will need to wrap every inline string with _ _T.. Alphabetically, I'm now at sdk/d..

(And I was wrong: I am using the Unicode version of wxWidgets, but switching to non-Unicode won't help, it will complain about typecasts anyway..)
/Per Eckerdal

Offline mandrav

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lives here!
    • Code::Blocks IDE
Mac?
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2005, 01:57:13 pm »
Quote from: per_eckerdal
I'm not sure whether I can do it before the 13th (after that I won't have access to a computer), since it seems I will need to wrap every inline string with _ _T.. Alphabetically, I'm now at sdk/d..

(And I was wrong: I am using the Unicode version of wxWidgets, but switching to non-Unicode won't help, it will complain about typecasts anyway..)
/Per Eckerdal

No problem Per.
You might benefit, if the _() patch is submitted by someone else before you can work on it again ;)

Yiannis.
Be patient!
This bug will be fixed soon...

per_eckerdal

Mac?
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2005, 01:59:27 pm »
okay. I can post what I've done later today if you're interested (and no one else has already done it?)
/Per Eckerdal