Author Topic: SCon's draft  (Read 6933 times)

RShadow

SCon's draft
« on: July 10, 2005, 03:03:41 pm »
Well I've had to change plan's with the build due to the plugins of C::B.  Anyways after rewriting most of the scripts I'm back to being about 80% complete.  I've sent a copy to mandrav; if he wants to post it somewhere for everybody else.

Note: This will not build under windows yet!

Other than windows not being supported (should be completed soon), everything with the exception of console_runner will build correctly.  (Just have not added it yet)

Note 2: Again this is just a draft.  This is not completed any proably won't work with 100% correctness.  This is just a sample to demonstrate what will be able to be accomplished.

Instructions:
  unzip everything and run scons :P .. If you want to change wxVersion or add profiling etc.. run scons -h for a list of command line options.

Offline mandrav

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lives here!
    • Code::Blocks IDE
Re: SCon's draft
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2005, 04:52:53 pm »
Quote from: RShadow
I've sent a copy to mandrav; if he wants to post it somewhere for everybody else.

I haven't received anything...
Unless you 're talking about the submitted download link, which gives me "The connection was refused when attempting to contact <snipped address>"...

Yiannis.
Be patient!
This bug will be fixed soon...

RShadow

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 12:24:56 am »
Quote from: mandrav
I've sent a copy to mandrav; if he wants to post it somewhere for everybody else.

I haven't received anything...
Unless you 're talking about the submitted download link, which gives me "The connection was refused when attempting to contact <snipped address>"...

Yiannis.

Hmm... my ISP must be blocking port 80... I'll have to figure out another way to send.

Offline mandrav

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lives here!
    • Code::Blocks IDE
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2005, 12:30:59 am »
Hmm... my ISP must be blocking port 80... I'll have to figure out another way to send.

How about mailing me ;)

Yiannis.
Be patient!
This bug will be fixed soon...

Offline Funto

• Multiple posting newcomer
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2005, 02:24:14 am »
Does this SCons build system work with RC1? I would like to try to use it...