Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Development

Time to switch?

<< < (3/4) > >>

tiwag:
yes - why not ?

David Perfors:
Yes, we should switch. The problems I experience are probably my own problems :)

And the next release? when will that be  :P

CrayzeeIvan:

--- Quote from: mandrav ---That's what I 'm asking here. How people feel: should we switch now?
--- End quote ---

IMHO you should switch, it's the next logical step!

Ceniza:
Yes, it is time!

I wanna have that dockable version working here with wxWidgets 2.6.1 too :)

rickg22:
Wait, what happened with Ceniza's bug reports about the toolbar crash... oh wait, you're using wxDockit, right? :P

Well some minor details with the toolbar. There's a new debug icon (step out), but it's 32x32 only, and I have my C::B set to 16x16, so it looks kinda ugly.

Also, what changes are done to the sourcecode? Are they reversible, just in case something happens? A week of tests with the wxDockit library seem too short to me. (Then again, that's only MHO ).

Finally, i've exchanged a few mails with one of the people who reported the wx2.5+ bugs - he's not available for two weeks so we can close the bugs in question.

I'd say we should keep the wxdockit as a separate branch, so the devs can still download it and test it, while keeping and working on the current branch. (Just be careful of not committing to the wrong branch :roll: )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version