Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Development

can't debug any longer

(1/1)

tiwag:
i don't exactly know since when this happened, but with the last cvs version (about 18th June 2005) i'm definitely no longer able to debug a freshly compiled instance of devel/codeblocks from a running output/codeblocks.

i get an error-messagebox complaining: "Another program instance is already running, aborting"

how can we debug codeblocks with this behaviour ?

ps.
my last backup where this didn't appear is from 29th May 2005

--------------------------------------
wxMSW 2.4.2, Mingw GCC 3.4.2

mandrav:
Go to Settings->Environment and disable the single instance option :)

Yiannis.

rickg22:
Um, this is an issue I'd like to talk about. When running the debugged version of codeblocks, I happen to change often workspaces (for testing) in the debug version. However, that configuration is saved and I don't want that to happen. So, what should we do with this?

tiwag:
i didn't know of the existence of the "single instance" option - of course it works now -
thank's Yiannis

tiwag:

--- Quote from: rickg22 ---Um, this is an issue I'd like to talk about. When running the debugged version of codeblocks, I happen to change often workspaces (for testing) in the debug version. However, that configuration is saved and I don't want that to happen. So, what should we do with this?
--- End quote ---

hi rick, normally i call the debuggee "devel/codeblocks.exe" with a parameter for a debug-project like "path-to/debug_project.cbp"
then you get rid of the default workspace modification.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version