Author Topic: code::blocks crash  (Read 3205 times)

Offline DoMeN

• Multiple posting newcomer
code::blocks crash
« on: November 22, 2006, 09:33:39 am »
Hi,

I've built code::blocks svn rev. 2988 on Debian Etch and I don't know why but my code::blocks crash when I add a .c file to the project. I was able to create and add files to project before but in this case this is output when I add a .c file to the project:
** (codeblocks:5863): CRITICAL **: clearlooks_style_draw_focus: assertion `height >= -1' failed

** (codeblocks:5863): CRITICAL **: clearlooks_style_draw_focus: assertion `height >= -1' failed

codeblocks: /build/buildd/libcairo-1.2.4/src/cairo-ft-font.c:683: _cairo_ft_unscaled_font_set_scale: Assertion `error == 0' failed.
Aborted

It's funney that I am able to open this file without project in code blocks but am unable to add it to the project.
I need this revision because I have a few patched gdb source files made for this revision and I want to test them before applying them to a newer version of c::b.

I hope somebodey could answer me what this codeblocks error report means and if this was fixed in a later revision.

Thanks.

Regards, Domen.

Offline mandrav

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lives here!
    • Code::Blocks IDE
Re: code::blocks crash
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 09:59:02 am »
Disable the code-completion plugin if you want to work with that revision.
There is another way too: update to HEAD and then update only the debugger plugin's sources to revision 2988.
Be patient!
This bug will be fixed soon...