Author Topic: jump to warning line  (Read 7324 times)

robal

jump to warning line
« on: May 31, 2005, 10:46:51 am »
Could it be posiible to make the same feature for warnings like errors? When i click warning in output window i would like to see line, where warning occurs in source code. Now it is impossible...

Anonymous

jump to warning line
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 10:49:00 am »
And the second issue - is it possible to make tabbed windows like in VC2003 (and VC6 + WndTabs)? I think it could be nice improvement to interface...

Offline mandrav

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lives here!
    • Code::Blocks IDE
jump to warning line
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 12:55:51 pm »
Could it be posiible to make the same feature for warnings like errors? When i click warning in output window i would like to see line, where warning occurs in source code. Now it is impossible...

The exact same code is used for both warnings and errors. I don't see how it works for errors and it's "impossible" with warnings...

And the second issue - is it possible to make tabbed windows like in VC2003 (and VC6 + WndTabs)? I think it could be nice improvement to interface...

Hmm...
You post in the developers forums and you don't know that it's already implemented?  :shock:
Even without using the CVS version, it is mentioned in these forums that C::B now uses tabs...

Yiannis.
Be patient!
This bug will be fixed soon...

Anonymous

jump to warning line
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2005, 03:49:35 pm »
The exact same code is used for both warnings and errors. I don't see how it works for errors and it's "impossible" with warnings...

Hmm..., thats strange, because in my version (downloaded from this site) works only jump to errors. I clicked warning lines many times and nothing. No file are opened, no line of code shown.

You post in the developers forums and you don't know that it's already implemented?

It seems to be my error that i mentioned it on developer forums. But i was thinking that here i can post my suggestions regarding interface. If this it not right place to do such thing, so where i can send suggestions?

And regarding tabs for source code - is it available in cvs only?

Offline rickg22

• Lives here!
jump to warning line
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2005, 04:45:15 pm »
Suggestions should be submitted to "feature requests" (doh). Also, the search link has a use :)

And yes, the tabs are in CVS. Then again, at sourceforge there's a search link both for bugs and features request. Did you read the "readme first" threads at the forums, btw?