Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Development

jump to warning line

(1/1)

robal:
Could it be posiible to make the same feature for warnings like errors? When i click warning in output window i would like to see line, where warning occurs in source code. Now it is impossible...

Anonymous:
And the second issue - is it possible to make tabbed windows like in VC2003 (and VC6 + WndTabs)? I think it could be nice improvement to interface...

mandrav:

--- Quote ---Could it be posiible to make the same feature for warnings like errors? When i click warning in output window i would like to see line, where warning occurs in source code. Now it is impossible...
--- End quote ---

The exact same code is used for both warnings and errors. I don't see how it works for errors and it's "impossible" with warnings...

--- Quote ---And the second issue - is it possible to make tabbed windows like in VC2003 (and VC6 + WndTabs)? I think it could be nice improvement to interface...
--- End quote ---

Hmm...
You post in the developers forums and you don't know that it's already implemented?  :shock:
Even without using the CVS version, it is mentioned in these forums that C::B now uses tabs...

Yiannis.

Anonymous:

--- Quote ---The exact same code is used for both warnings and errors. I don't see how it works for errors and it's "impossible" with warnings...
--- End quote ---

Hmm..., thats strange, because in my version (downloaded from this site) works only jump to errors. I clicked warning lines many times and nothing. No file are opened, no line of code shown.

--- Quote ---You post in the developers forums and you don't know that it's already implemented?
--- End quote ---

It seems to be my error that i mentioned it on developer forums. But i was thinking that here i can post my suggestions regarding interface. If this it not right place to do such thing, so where i can send suggestions?

And regarding tabs for source code - is it available in cvs only?

rickg22:
Suggestions should be submitted to "feature requests" (doh). Also, the search link has a use :)

And yes, the tabs are in CVS. Then again, at sourceforge there's a search link both for bugs and features request. Did you read the "readme first" threads at the forums, btw?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version