Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Development

Problem with cvs version. Useing wxwidget 2.6 Some sultions

(1/3) > >>

frog-o:
I downloaded a black cvs version of codeblock from cvs  and it really goofed up.  I won't even compile.

here are some of the thing i did to fix some of problem.

The .cbp for wxwidget 2.6.0  need updateing and they need to remove
all of Tinyxlms.cpp

the need to remove
lst->Clear();
from BacktraceDlg.cpp

this would alow it to compile but then it has problem with the icon in 16 x16 mode with transperance not enabled on them.

There default tree control dose not display also.

when you close a pogrm it say that it can't find WXBITMAP_STD_COLOURS in .rc  a have wxwidgets include path in both my resore dir path  and compiler dir path

has anyone been able to fix the problem with the tree or any of the problem I mettion?

mandrav:
As mentioned many many times already, wxWidgets-2.6.0 is not officially supported for use with Code::Blocks. The provided files exist only for your convenience and they may not always be up-to-date.

Yiannis.

DreadNot:
Yiannis,

For those that are interested in wxWidgets 2.6.0, could you discuss the points of difference between the "CodeBlocks.cbp" and the "CodeBlocks-wx2.6.0.cbp".  Unsuspecting individuals may think that all CVS project files should always be up-to-date and compilable.  I know this is minor issue, but it should be useful.

Also, what zip program are you using for "update" and where do we get it?  And/Or what is the -j9 switch?

byo:
As i've noticed there's one thing missing inside c::b 2.6 project - TiXml target has missing compiler defines - these are set inside default project correctly. After copying that I had no problems with compiling under wx 2.6 with one small correction:

--- Quote ---the need to remove
lst->Clear();
from BacktraceDlg.cpp
--- End quote ---

It should be lst->ClearAll();

It should work fine wor both wx 2.4 and 2.6 (official manuals for 2.4 and 2.6 declare this function, coudn't even find Clear inside 2.4)

Hope this will help

DreadNot:
My last compile from CVS on wx2.6.0 didn't have any problems with tinyxml.  It did have problems with the debugger as it is in active development and not all the files were present in the project.  No problem to add them.  Thanks for the "ClearAll".  I thought it might be, but was unsure about the diff between Clear() and ClearAll().

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version