User forums > Using Code::Blocks

Howto - Cross Compiling in Linux using MingW32

<< < (3/25) > >>

visualphoenix:
I'll look into your problem tonight. It has been a while since I used this setup.

thomas:
Talking of cross-compiling, wouldn't that possibly be a less painful way of building MinGW/gcc 4.x?

The MSYS way is so darn painful, it never works satisfactory, and it takes ages to even run ./configure in every subfolder, not even thinking about actually compiling anything.

Have you ever tried doing a cross-compile of MinGW?

visualphoenix:
ummm... the howto is a setup of how to use codeblocks to do a cross compile with mingw... hes only having problems running the program through wine and using the wine debugger with codeblocks.

koen:
After installing MingW32, how do I proceed to install the required wxWidgets header files, so I can compile wxWidgets projects? I think I'm just a bit lost on where to put the files. Did anyone manage to do this and is he/she willing to share some information?

Thanks!

Pecan:

--- Quote from: koen on November 18, 2006, 07:28:28 pm ---After installing MingW32, how do I proceed to install the required wxWidgets header files, so I can compile wxWidgets projects? I think I'm just a bit lost on where to put the files. Did anyone manage to do this and is he/she willing to share some information?

Thanks!

--- End quote ---
   //-- Wiki Index
       CodeBlocks Wiki Index
   //-- Wiki Main Page
    CodeBlocks Wiki Main Page

Read Topic:
Installing Code::Blocks from source on Windows or Linux or Fedora or ....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version