User forums > General (but related to Code::Blocks)

How to translate the C::B website into the desired language

(1/1)

Michael:
Hello,

Quite off-topic, but of some help for people who have problems to understand English. I have given a try to FoxLingo a FF extension which provides support for translating websites with their current interface. The translations are far to be perfected, but with a bit of effort it is possible to understand at least the general meaning of the desired topic/post :).

Anyway, C::B is an English only forum. So, please do not post in another language :).

Best wishes,
Michael

Roman:
I think it is like medicine - it makes an illusion of fitness but actually makes a man weaker.
I think Lingvo 9.0 with informal lexics is good support for thoose who did not learn english in scool or did not try to read english documentation (suppose he is not a mature coder)

Michael:

--- Quote from: crabhouse on June 15, 2006, 10:02:26 am ---I think it is like medicine - it makes an illusion of fitness but actually makes a man weaker.
I think Lingvo 9.0 with informal lexics is good support for thoose who did not learn english in scool or did not try to read english documentation (suppose he is not a mature coder)

--- End quote ---

Hello,

I have never tried Lingvo, but I will check it out :).

Best wishes,
Michael

Roman:
I am a misheaded crazy guy - i forgot that Lingvo is a (russian to(or from) another languages) vocabluary. English there is perfect, but you, probably, can't enjoy russian translations, which are very poetic (sometimes in junkie style).

No matter -
Best Wishes

Michael:

--- Quote from: Roman on June 16, 2006, 12:44:51 pm ---I am a misheaded crazy guy - i forgot that Lingvo is a (russian to(or from) another languages) vocabluary. English there is perfect, but you, probably, can't enjoy russian translations, which are very poetic (sometimes in junkie style).

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately not yet :). But if I will have the opportunity to stay in Russia for a year or so, then... :)

Best wishes,
Michael

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version