User forums > Announcements

RC3 release date moved back a few days

<< < (2/8) > >>

PsYhLo:
cool  :lol:

duncanka:
Just out of curiosity - I've been trying to keep an eye on the SVN logs, and I haven't seen anything related to several of the features the Roadmap predicts for RC3, most notably the XML-based compiler framework and the property-based build system.  Is RC3 going to contain all that, or is it being pushed off for a future version?
(Not trying to push, of course; just wondering.)

mandrav:

--- Quote from: duncanka on May 29, 2006, 08:25:54 pm ---Just out of curiosity - I've been trying to keep an eye on the SVN logs, and I haven't seen anything related to several of the features the Roadmap predicts for RC3, most notably the XML-based compiler framework and the property-based build system.  Is RC3 going to contain all that, or is it being pushed off for a future version?
(Not trying to push, of course; just wondering.)

--- End quote ---

The specific feature you 're mentioning, will not make it (as well as a couple of others). We tried our best but we didn't want to postpone the next release any longer. Even as it is, there are people that think C::B development has died  :shock:  (don't ask me why :)).
These features are being actively worked on but they haven't reached a "stable" state yet, so they 're left for v1.5. The roadmap will be updated accordingly when it's clear what made it and what didn't.

Jewe:
I'll wait for it.. :D
till that time the nightly build will keep me interested in the project.  :D

cheers,

Jewe

Max:

The specific feature you 're mentioning, will not make it (as well as a couple of others). We tried our best but we didn't want to postpone the next release any longer. Even as it is, there are people that think C::B development has died  :shock:  (don't ask me why :)).
These features are being actively worked on but they haven't reached a "stable" state yet, so they 're left for v1.5. The roadmap will be updated accordingly when it's clear what made it and what didn't.
[/quote]

C::B dev died....

Uhm.... DevCpp addicted people??

Max

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version