Author Topic: Yiannis don't forget about us  (Read 8199 times)

Jamiil

Yiannis don't forget about us
« on: May 07, 2005, 03:45:42 pm »
I see people posting their problems with code::blocks, but no one answers to their concerns.
Is this list dead? should we post somewhere else? Please reply?

Anonymous

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2005, 04:42:34 pm »
I help when i can but am limited on my knowlage, I usely look at trouble shooting for pepole that need help tho.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2005, 05:37:30 pm »
no this list not dad at all, my questions always got  answered, some of them very quick by mandrav (project owner) itself. And I also got replies for my  bugreports.
rob

Offline mandrav

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lives here!
    • Code::Blocks IDE
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2005, 06:02:48 pm »
Jamiil,
you have posted just one question, which got 3 replies (one was mine).
What makes you think that this board is dead?

Keep these facts in mind:
Fact one: I can't answer all posts.
Fact two: there's always the chance that I might miss some posts. But there are other helpful people here.

Yiannis.
Be patient!
This bug will be fixed soon...

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2005, 12:00:31 am »
Heheh funny... sometimes i skip some posts because i think Yiannis can answer them better than I ^^;

(or sometimes i don't have time at all)

EricBurnett

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2005, 09:33:42 pm »
Don't forget that if you find a real bug, post it on the sourceforge bugtracking system, and they will be notified for sure about it.

Jamiil

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2005, 03:50:16 pm »
Sorry guys :(
I got to get some much needed time off, I think I am burning out, and rather quickly. I am so tired that I could see my posting, but did not see the replies. I am so used to seeing replies prefixed by "RE:whatever", that the lack of it lead me to believe that no one had actually reponded to my questions.

I am so very sorry for being so judgemental on you guys, I know that you are giving all you've got, it transpire in how well developed this project is.

Keep up the good work and, please do, have the heart to forgive my ignorance.   :oops:

Offline rickg22

• Lives here!
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2005, 07:12:29 pm »
Jamil: Don't worry about it. Maybe it was a combination of bad timing, bad version of wxWidgets (2.6.0 is not supported yet, too many errors), and who knows, wrong operating system?

Take a rest, you need it. But don't hesitate on coming back :)