Author Topic: The 14 May 2006 build is out (also an ANSI build!).  (Read 327287 times)

Offline Michael

• Lives here!
Re: The 14 May 2006 build is out (also an ANSI build!).
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2006, 10:31:07 am »
I like this IDE Very much.and this ide I think is best.beacause of I am a chinese,so if  this IDE can have a chinese very,that will be better.thank you.
Sorry,because my english is very bad, so please allow me speak chinese:
riverbird,你好!
[...]

Hello,

Sorry, but if you speak chinese, not a lot of persons will understand you and therefore help you :wink:. IMHO, if you would like to ask someone something in another language than english, then PM him :).

Best wishes,
Michael
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 02:07:48 pm by Michael »

lfm

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2006, 01:52:39 pm »
I like this IDE Very much.and this ide I think is best.beacause of I am a chinese,so if  this IDE can have a chinese very,that will be better.thank you.
Sorry,because my english is very bad, so please allow me speak chinese:
riverbird,你好!
[...]

Hello,

Sorry, but if you speak chinese, not a lot of persons will undertsood you and therefore help you :wink:. IMHO, if you would like to ask someone something in another language than english, then PM him :).

Best wishes,
Michael

understand, I'm sorry.

Offline killerbot

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2006, 01:56:46 pm »
thank you for you work mate, almost a build per day, really impressive :)
however, i wanted to ask you if it is possible (through some hidden options, or if it will be in any further version) to make codeblocks remember the last directory we opened and the last filetype we used to create a file. i mean the ones we see when we select file->new file or file->open. default values are codeblocks directory and "angelscript files" as filetype. is there any way to make this? if not, is it possibile to make this avaible in further versions?

thank you :)

implemented : rev 2465

Offline killerbot

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2006, 08:27:35 pm »
1) It should be nice if open dialog on build options / directories remembers the last opened folder. It always starts from project directory...
2) Why don't you allow multiple selection on listbox on build dialog (linker / directories / etc...)?

one question though, what's the purpose in this case to start with the last added directory. One is adding directories for linker, compiler (include paths), resource compiler. It is well possible that the list of directories is scattered aroudn the hard drive, so the offset might be as big as starting from the project dir, as starting from the last selected one.

To be honest, I hardly see any added value, please enlighten me ;-)
And when I see the light I can implement.

bud

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2006, 04:03:29 pm »
The 14 May 2006 build is out.
  - Windows : http://download.berlios.de/codeblocks/CB_20060514_rev2449_win32.7z
  - Windows(ANSI) : http://download.berlios.de/codeblocks/CB_20060414_rev2449_win32_ansi.7z (note filename is incorrect, it says april instead of may)
The link of CB_20060414_rev2449_win32_ansi.7z is the unicode version.

Deamon

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2006, 05:55:01 pm »
  - Windows(ANSI) : http://download.berlios.de/codeblocks/CB_20060414_rev2449_win32_ansi.7z (note filename is incorrect, it says april instead of may)

Isn't it supposed to run under WinME ?

Deamon