Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Development

Compiling wx 2.6.0 by following the instructions fails.

(1/3) > >>

David Perfors:
when trying to compile with the the new instructions on the forum, I get a bump of errors. The first error says that it couldn't found an includefile in the wx/ directory. Do I have to copy the include/wx directory to the include dir of codeblocks?

mandrav:

--- Quote ---when trying to compile
--- End quote ---

Compile what? wxWidgets or C::B?

--- Quote ---The first error says that it couldn't found an includefile in the wx/ directory
--- End quote ---

Please post the exact error...

Yiannis.

Frank3000:
@mispunt: Is it setup.h ?
If yes, it has to be copied from wxWidgets-2.6.0\lib\gcc_dll\msw\wx to wxWidgets-2.6.0\include\wx.

David Perfors:

--- Quote from: mandrav ---

--- End quote ---

Sorry to be incomplete :oops: (although I mention it in the topic name :P) I am trying to compile wxWidgets in the dos box using the mingw compiler that comes with C::B.

To get the error, I had to redirect the output to a file, because there are 2222 lines of error messages. So I give you only the first lines:

--- Code: ---In file included from ../../src/regex/regguts.h:38,
                 from ../../src/regex/regcomp.c:33:
../../src/regex/regcustom.h:39:23: wx/wxchar.h: No such file or directory
In file included from ../../src/regex/regguts.h:38,
../../src/regex/regcustom.h:82: error: syntax error before "chr"
../../src/regex/regcustom.h:82: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
--- End code ---

@Frank3000: thanks for the reply, but no it is not the setup.h. (s)he is already at the right place.

prr:

--- Quote from: mispunt ---
--- Quote from: mandrav ---

--- End quote ---

Sorry to be incomplete :oops: (although I mention it in the topic name :P) I am trying to compile wxWidgets in the dos box using the mingw compiler that comes with C::B.

To get the error, I had to redirect the output to a file, because there are 2222 lines of error messages. So I give you only the first lines:

--- Code: ---In file included from ../../src/regex/regguts.h:38,
../../src/regex/regcustom.h:39:23: wx/wxchar.h: No such file or directory
In file included from ../../src/regex/regguts.h:38,
../../src/regex/regcustom.h:82: error: syntax error before "chr"
../../src/regex/regcustom.h:82: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
--- End code ---

@Frank3000: thanks for the reply, but no it is not the setup.h. (s)he is already at the right place.
--- End quote ---

Have you checked the wxWidgets forum?
For example:
http://www.solidsteel.nl/users/wxwidgets/viewtopic.php?t=99&highlight=src+regex+regcustom

walter

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version