User forums > General (but related to Code::Blocks)

Project build options - no available tick boxes for Compiler Flags

(1/1)

jmClifford:
Hi.
With my CB on Win10 I find that "Project build options - has no available tick boxes for Compiler Flags".  This is for the likes of c++11 and c++17.
Is the expectation to use "Other compiler options" instead of "Compiler Flags" ??
How are the tick boxes intended to be aligned ??

I trust this ("Project Build Options") is where I should make these project settings (that are not global) and as such expressed in the *.cbp file??

Regards JC.......

Pecan:

--- Quote from: jmClifford on April 24, 2024, 04:40:31 am ---Hi.
With my CB on Win10 I find that "Project build options - has no available tick boxes for Compiler Flags".  This is for the likes of c++11 and c++17.
Is the expectation to use "Other compiler options" instead of "Compiler Flags" ??
How are the tick boxes intended to be aligned ??

I trust this ("Project Build Options") is where I should make these project settings (that are not global) and as such expressed in the *.cbp file??

Regards JC.......

--- End quote ---

I've also experienced this.
But when I shutdown CB and restart, the options dialog is populated again.

blauzahn:

--- Quote ---I trust this ("Project Build Options") is where I should make these project settings (that are not global) and as such expressed in the *.cbp file??
--- End quote ---
Correct.

Apart from this, years ago, the checkboxes were on the left side which was way better.

figaloprepod:
Regarding the missing tick boxes for Compiler Flags, it seems like a known issue where the compiler flags can sometimes disappear from the build options window. This can happen due to various reasons, such as updates or changes in the configuration files.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version