User forums > Nightly builds

The 24 March 2024 build (13493) is out.

<< < (3/3)

nenin:
I cannot reproduce it, sorry.
There where no any build logs, just this dialog jumped out.

eckard_klotz:
Hello Nenin.

Could it be that you have used in the application-menu "Build" by accident the option "Run" (Ctrl-F10) or the option "Build and run"(F9) instead of the option "Compile current file" (Ctrl-Shift-F9)?

Best regards,
                    Eckard

nenin:

--- Quote from: eckard_klotz on April 01, 2024, 09:38:56 am ---Hello Nenin.

Could it be that you have used in the application-menu "Build" by accident the option "Run" (Ctrl-F10) or the option "Build and run"(F9) instead of the option "Compile current file" (Ctrl-Shift-F9)?

Best regards,
                    Eckard

--- End quote ---
Hi, no. I was really surprised and tries both 3 single-file compile options: main menu "Compile current file", hotkey Ctrl-Shift-F9 and "Build file" from the project tree.  One additional thing should be noted: project was old, untouched for c.a. 10 years.

blauzahn:
@Nenin: I see a similar popup sometimes. If I remember correctly, It is when I have a workspace with at least 2 projects and the selected Target is from project A but the currently selected project is B and does not have that target and you trigger compilation. This happens, e.g. when you touch the project-file externally (e.g. a reset in VCS) and codeblocks reloads that project(s). The target list isn't updated always to the correct project within the workspace. This is IMHO a bug in cb.

nenin:

--- Quote from: blauzahn on April 02, 2024, 08:04:00 pm ---@Nenin: I see a similar popup sometimes. If I remember correctly, It is when I have a workspace with at least 2 projects and the selected Target is from project A but the currently selected project is B ****.

--- End quote ---
This is possible, I tried to refactor old soft which also use a dozen of the small custom libs. I faced such glitch for the first time and was brutally surprised.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version