User forums > Nightly builds

The 31 December 2023 build (13422) is out.

<< < (3/3)

stahta01:

--- Quote from: nenin on January 05, 2024, 08:50:11 am ---I suppose problematic is this file (see attach), which is located at

--- Code: ---c:\Users\****\AppData\Roaming\CodeBlocks\share\codeblocks\compilers\options_gcc.xml
--- End code ---

--- End quote ---

With Code::Blocks closed, rename or delete the file above and the file above will stop over riding the normal file of the same name.

Edit: Thank you for your post; I had the same problem. But, I had forgotten where the file that I normally delete was located.

Below is the location I deleted my file from.

--- Code: ---%APPDATA%\CodeBlocks\share\codeblocks\compilers
--- End code ---

Tim S.

nenin:

--- Quote from: stahta01 on January 05, 2024, 06:25:51 pm ---With Code::Blocks closed, rename or delete the file above and the file above will stop over riding the normal file of the same name.
Tim S.

--- End quote ---
I deleted this file, after it C::B starts work OK, but until I try to change compiler in the another one old project . When I open old project with wrong compiler, there is very big probability that this file will be generated again. Only the safe way is to replace compiler manually in text editor. I suppose this is effect, related to compiler autodetection.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version