User forums > Nightly builds

The 04 June 2023 build (13311) is out.

<< < (5/6) > >>

killerbot:
testing the forum ....

Grit Clef:
Hi,
      I've successfully built this nightly on my machine. A few days ago I created a wxWidgets Project, there was nothing wrong. But now I'm receiving a script error creating another one. The error message is "arith op + on between 'null' and 'instance' ". Can anyone give me a good way to solve it?

Miguel Gimenez:
Just to clarify, 13311 gives error but the one you were using previously did not. Which is the revision number of the previous one?.
Can you attach the failing script and the steps to reproduce?.

Grit Clef:
It's the most strange thing that the revision number of the nightly I previously used is 13311, too.
The steps to reproduce:
Create a new wxWidgets project, and select wxWidgets 3.2. Specify project name, and project directory. GUI Builder is wxSmith, and the app is frame based. Uncheck the Debug configuration, because I've not built it. Then, select use dll, monolithic library, enable Unicode, and empty project. Click Next. At this time, the error occurs.
The attached file contains script.

Edit:
For the compiler use LLVM Clang Compiler, this is the only difference than the previous.

Miguel Gimenez:
Can you tell me where are the wxWidgets libraries for Clang? (For GCC they are in wxWidgets-3.2.x\lib\gcc_dll)

Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version