User forums > Help

wxSmith show a untitled item under the root resource tree

<< < (2/2)

Pecan:
Fixed in Head 13233

Clangd_Client v1.2.64 23/03/14
Fix "untitled" project appearing in wxSmith resources by removing <Extensions> from the ~ProxyProject~.cbp thereby avoiding wxSmith's LoadHook invocation.

wxSmith is not removing closed projects from it's wxsResources.

Clangd_client creates and closes the ~ProxyProject~, but wxSmith created an entry in its wxsResource container during its Project Load Hook, but does not delete it during its OnProjectClose event.

Since clangd_client doesn't use <Extensions> anyway, it was easier to solve the problem by modifying the ~ProxyProject~.cbp.

wxSmith should actually remove closed projects from it's wxsResource containers during the OnProjectClose event. However, wxSmith looks too complex for me to mangle.

ollydbg:
Hi, Pecan, many thanks for the fix. I will try to build the latest C::B svn trunk to test it.

ollydbg:

--- Quote from: ollydbg on March 15, 2023, 01:47:58 am ---Hi, Pecan, many thanks for the fix. I will try to build the latest C::B svn trunk to test it.

--- End quote ---

I can confirm the bug is fixed now, thanks.

About the wxSmith, It also looks a bit complex to me, hope some day, I have time to read those code again. Maybe, we can use the chapGPT like AI tool to read the code, and it can explain the code structure to me.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version