User forums > Help

wxSmith show a untitled item under the root resource tree

(1/2) > >>

ollydbg:
Hi, I see a node named "untitled" in the wxSmith's item tree, see the attachment image, any ideas?

BlueHazzard:
You probably have a left over resource in the project file? Can you look at it with a text editor?

ollydbg:
I think I have found the reason.

Every C::B cbp(even it is a console project) will have a node shown in the wxSmith's item tree. The untitled node is from the "Clangd_client plugin", because it will create a dummy project.  ;)

I think we have to fix it.

Pecan:

--- Quote from: ollydbg on March 14, 2023, 12:49:51 am ---I think I have found the reason.

Every C::B cbp(even it is a console project) will have a node shown in the wxSmith's item tree. The untitled node is from the "Clangd_client plugin", because it will create a dummy project.  ;)

I think we have to fix it.

--- End quote ---
Yes, clangd_client has a hidden "proxy" project.

But I don't understand what this has to do with wxSmith, or why it would show up in a wxSmith tree.

Can you explain this to me?
Can you tell me how to show it for myself.
Maybe I can "hide" it again.

Unfortunately, we need this hidden project in order for clangd_client to add "unowned" files that do not have a parent project.
Else we can't send them to clangd for parsing/analysis.

ollydbg:
If you open the C::B without opening any cbp files, you will see wxSmith show a untitled node.

I think what wxSmith does is try to add one node for each cbp, whether the cbp is hidden or not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version