User forums > Nightly builds

The 12 February 2023 build (13205) is out.

<< < (3/5) > >>

MaxGaspa:
Dear All,

Am I wrong or now it is impossible to remove a source (or header) file from a Project. The right-click menu is no longer offering the menu item to remove a file.

I see the "Remove Files" in the Project menu but deleting multiple files (I selected several files but the removing dialog is offering the possibility to remove the first file in the selection only) is very
uncomfortable....just a right click on the filename was more comfortable.

Thx

Miguel Gimenez:
Looks like this code from [r13191] (Add UI for automatic source folders aka project globs) prevents it from appearing:

--- Code: ---            if (pf->IsGlobValid())
            {
                menu.AppendSeparator();
                menu.Append(idMenuRemoveFilePopup, _("Remove file from project"));
                menu.Enable(idMenuRemoveFilePopup, PopUpMenuOption);
            }

--- End code ---

Pecan:

--- Quote from: MaxGaspa on February 15, 2023, 04:49:15 pm ---Dear All,

Am I wrong or now it is impossible to remove a source (or header) file from a Project. The right-click menu is no longer offering the menu item to remove a file.

I see the "Remove Files" in the Project menu but deleting multiple files (I selected several files but the removing dialog is offering the possibility to remove the first file in the selection only) is very
uncomfortable....just a right click on the filename was more comfortable.

Thx

--- End quote ---
I also experienced this. But with add files. It only added the first file.

MaxGaspa:

--- Quote from: Pecan on February 16, 2023, 08:37:25 pm ---]
I also experienced this. But with add files. It only added the first file.

--- End quote ---

Pecan, have you read my previous message related to clangd plugin? Is it a real bug?

BlueHazzard:

--- Quote ---Am I wrong or now it is impossible to remove a source (or header) file from a Project. The right-click menu is no longer offering the menu item to remove a file.
--- End quote ---
fixed in trunk

--- Quote ---Looks like this code from [r13191] (Add UI for automatic source folders aka project globs) prevents it from appearing:
--- End quote ---
yes.. there should be a '!' infront fixed in trunk...

--- Quote ---I also experienced this. But with add files. It only added the first file.
--- End quote ---
i can not reproduce it. Can you give more details?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version