User forums > Nightly builds

The 12 February 2023 build (13205) is out.

(1/5) > >>

killerbot:
We switched to wx 3.2.1 (on 01 October 2022) --> download the new wx dll's see link below

Get quick announcements through the RSS feed http://www.codeblocks.org/nightly/CodeBlock_RSS.xml

Before you use a nightly make sure you understand how it works.

A link to the unicode windows wxWidget dll(s) for Code::Blocks : https://sourceforge.net/projects/codeblocks/files/Binaries/Nightlies/Prerequisites/wxmsw32u_gcc_cb_wx321_2D_gcc810-mingw64.7z
A link to Mingw64 dll's needed by Code::Blocks : http://sourceforge.net/projects/codeblocks/files/Binaries/Nightlies/Prerequisites/Mingw64dlls8.1.0.7z

The 12 Februari 2023 build is out.
  - Windows :
   http://sourceforge.net/projects/codeblocks/files/Binaries/Nightlies/2023/CB_20230212_rev13205_win64.7z
  - Linux :
   none

The current SDK version is : 2.24.0

Resolved Fixed:

* Clangd-client: Fix HiDPI for wxWidgets >= 3.1.6.
* src: Implement scrolling project tree while dragging items (fix ticket #1356)
* Fix renaming virtual folders (ticket #1371).
* wxSmith: Fix compiling wxsDateTimePickerCtrl with makefile on linux (thanks Bug Killer)
* Make disabling I18n in wxSmith really work (thanks Bug Killer).
* Add UI for automatic source folders aka project globs
* clangd plugin: don't crash C::B hard when trying to use std::stoi with an empty strin
* scr: glob ui: fix compiler warnings and msw 32bit project file (thanks Miguel)
* Fix renaming virtual folders with subfolders (ticket #1372).
* SDK: Prevent unexpected renaming of virtual subfolders.
Regressions/Confirmed/Annoying/Common bugs:

Xaviou:
Hi.

I had an error while building on mac Os :

--- Quote from: build output ---
--- Code: ---libtool: compile:  clang++ -std=c++11 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../src/sdk -I../../src/include -I/Users/xavier/dev/wx316/build-macOS-11.6/lib/wx/include/osx_cocoa-unicode-3.1 -I/Users/xavier/dev/wx316/include -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DwxDEBUG_LEVEL=0 -DWXUSINGDLL -D__WXMAC__ -D__WXOSX__ -D__WXOSX_COCOA__ -I../../../src/include/scripting/include -I../../../src/include -I../../../src/sdk/wxscintilla/include -I../../../src/sdk/mozilla_chardet/include -I../../../src/sdk/mozilla_chardet/include/mfbt -I../../../src/sdk/mozilla_chardet/include/nsprpub/pr/include -I../../../src/sdk/mozilla_chardet/include/xpcom -I../../../src/sdk/mozilla_chardet/include/xpcom/base -I../../../src/sdk/mozilla_chardet/include/xpcom/glue -DCB_AUTOCONF -DPIC -I../../../src/include/tinyxml -DTIXML_USE_STL=YES -mmacosx-version-min=11.6 -fPIC -fexceptions -MT projectloader_hooks.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/projectloader_hooks.Tpo -c ../../../src/sdk/projectloader_hooks.cpp  -fno-common -DPIC -o .libs/projectloader_hooks.o
../../../src/sdk/projectloader.cpp:1302:119: error: cannot pass object of non-trivial type 'wxString' through variadic
      function; call will abort at runtime [-Wnon-pod-varargs]
  ...not find project glob with id %s for file %s"), id, file->GetBaseName().wx_str()));
                                                     ^

--- End code ---

--- End quote ---
Regards
Xav'

MaxGaspa:
Hi,

Uing this latest nigthly (but the issue was present in previous nigthly too) I observed the followin issue:

1) I create a new compiler setup (UCRT64) simply copying the MINGW64 and changin the paths
2) I selected the new UCRT64 as default
3) I restarted CB
4) now the clangd pluging is disabled. I re-enabled the clangd pluging and restared CB
5) Now the clangd plugin is not available even if the plugin is enabled

May be this is a bug. I don't know whether the clangd is expected to work with "official" compiler setups only, in case please add UCRT64 because Msys2 is now considering ucrt variant as the default environment.

Hope this helps

Miguel Gimenez:
For the compilation error, the line

--- Code: ---    Manager::Get()->GetLogManager()->DebugLog(F(_T("Could not find project glob with id %s for file %s"), id, file->GetBaseName().wx_str()));

--- End code ---
should be

--- Code: ---    Manager::Get()->GetLogManager()->DebugLog(F(_T("Could not find project glob with id %s for file %s"), id.wx_str(), file->GetBaseName().wx_str()));

--- End code ---
or better

--- Code: ---    Manager::Get()->GetLogManager()->DebugLog(wxString::Format("Could not find project glob with id %s for file %s", id, file->GetBaseName()));

--- End code ---

BlueHazzard:
Fixed in trunk, thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version