User forums > Nightly builds

The 22 January 2023 build (13159) is out.

<< < (2/2)

MaxGaspa:

--- Quote from: BlueHazzard on January 22, 2023, 11:39:08 pm ---Can you please create a ticket on source forge for this?

--- End quote ---

Done (1364). I also opened 1365 related to the global compiler option.

Pecan:

--- Quote from: Xaviou on January 22, 2023, 09:08:19 pm ---Hi.

Debian build failed : here are the last build lines:

--- Code: ---dh_lintian -pcodeblocks-contrib-common
dh_bugfiles -pcodeblocks-contrib-common
dh_install -pcodeblocks-contrib-common
dh_install: Cannot find (any matches for) "usr/share/codeblocks/codesnippets.zip" (tried in ., debian/tmp)

dh_install: codeblocks-contrib-common missing files: usr/share/codeblocks/codesnippets.zip
dh_install: Cannot find (any matches for) "usr/share/codeblocks/images/codesnippets*" (tried in ., debian/tmp)

dh_install: codeblocks-contrib-common missing files: usr/share/codeblocks/images/codesnippets*
dh_install: missing files, aborting
make: *** [/usr/share/cdbs/1/rules/debhelper.mk:251: binary-install/codeblocks-contrib-common] Error 25
dpkg-buildpackage: erreur: fakeroot debian/rules binary subprocess returned exit status 2
debuild: fatal error at line 1182:

--- End code ---

Regards
Xav'

--- End quote ---

Thanks; I'll fix it today. (2023/01/23)

Pecan:

dh_install: Cannot find (any matches for) "usr/share/codeblocks/codesnippets.zip" (tried in ., debian/tmp)

dh_install: codeblocks-contrib-common missing files: usr/share/codeblocks/codesnippets.zip
dh_install: Cannot find (any matches for) "usr/share/codeblocks/images/codesnippets*" (tried in ., debian/tmp)

dh_install: codeblocks-contrib-common missing files: usr/share/codeblocks/images/codesnippets*
make: *** [/usr/share/cdbs/1/rules/debhelper.mk:251: binary-install/codeblocks-contrib-common] Error 25
dpkg-buildpackage: erreur: fakeroot debian/rules binary subprocess returned exit status 2

--- End code ---

Regards
Xav'

--- End quote ---

@Xav
I think I've corrected the problem with debian build of CodeSnippets contrib plugin.
But I'm a "trial and error " guy when it comes to the linux autotools. And I'm ignorant when it comes to building a linux distribution.
The mods I made do, at least, build with ./bootstrap, ./configure and make. I don't know about install. I'm a coward when it comes to installing on linux.
Fixes are in Head rev 13161.

The problem occured because I removed an old unused resource dir but tried to keep only the codesnippets.zip file.

Xaviou:

--- Quote from: Pecan on January 24, 2023, 01:20:41 am ---

--- End code ---

Regards
Xav'

--- End quote ---

@Xav
I think I've corrected the problem with debian build of CodeSnippets contrib plugin.
But I'm a "trial and error " guy when it comes to the linux autotools. And I'm ignorant when it comes to building a linux distribution.
The mods I made do, at least, build with ./bootstrap, ./configure and make. I don't know about install. I'm a coward when it comes to installing on linux.
Fixes are in Head rev 13161.

The problem occured because I removed an old unused resource dir but tried to keep only the codesnippets.zip file.

--- End quote ---
Quickly tested rev 13161 : all seems to be ok.
Thank you.

Regards
Xav'

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version