User forums > Help

wxSmith Question

(1/3) > >>

Frank_CB:
Am attempting to follow the 'Hello World' tutorial from C::B's wiki page, but getting to the point where I need to select the standard palette of items it comes up blank (no buttons). All the other palettes display buttons. Am using Windows 10 (64-bit) on a 64-bit platform.

Any suggestions of what is causing this behavior?

Regards.

Miguel Gimenez:
Which version of C::B are you using?
Are there errors in the log tab?
Can you try the last nightly build?

Frank_CB:
Used version 13139 of C::B using GCC 12.3

The Build Log:

--- Code: ----------------- Build: Debug in Tut0r1 (compiler: GCC Compiler)---------------

g++.exe -pipe -mthreads -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -Winvalid-pch -include wx_pch.h -DWX_PRECOMP -Wall -g -D__WXDEBUG__ -IC:\wxWidgets-3.2.1\include -IC:\wxWidgets-3.2.1\lib\gcc_dll\mswd -c C:\Sandbox1\Tut0r1\wx_pch.h -o wx_pch.h.gch\Debug_wx_pch_h_gch
windres.exe -IC:\wxWidgets-3.2.1\include -IC:\wxWidgets-3.2.1\lib\gcc_dll\mswd  -J rc -O coff -i C:\Sandbox1\Tut0r1\resource.rc -o obj\Debug\resource.res
In file included from C:\wxWidgets-3.2.1\include/wx/defs.h:45,
                 from C:\wxWidgets-3.2.1\include/wx/wxprec.h:12,
                 from ./wx_pch.h:14,
                 from <command-line>:
C:\wxWidgets-3.2.1\include/wx/platform.h:159:10: fatal error: wx/setup.h: No such file or directory
  159 | #include "wx/setup.h"
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
Process terminated with status 1 (0 minute(s), 0 second(s))
1 error(s), 0 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 0 second(s))

--- End code ---

Will try the Last Nightly.

Frank_CB:
Using the Last Nightly version (13107), I get the same response and build log.

Miguel Gimenez:
The log tab is the one titled "Code::Blocks" in the "Logs & Others" pane. You can activate a more exhaustive log tab running "codeblocks /d" from a console.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version