User forums > General (but related to Code::Blocks)

wxSmith, Sizers.

(1/3) > >>

bdad:
Codeblocks, wxSmith, layout (sizers)

In wxFlexGridSizer, there are a couple of blank fields, Growable cols and Growable rows. There are no associated check boxes or greyed out values. What could be entered there?

Is it at all possible to change a sizer type, without destroying whatever else was added after the sizer assigned?

BlueHazzard:
My workflow was to add a new sizer and then move the "parent" sizer with all its childs to the new sizer... If you can not reuse the old sizer you have to drag and drop all the controls by hand...

bdad:
Thanks, I'll try that. I was hoping that a text search and replace over the whole project would do it, but I can see problems in that I believe that the original sizer/position/other settings for the components within it would also need to be altered. Any idea wrt the blank Growable' fields?

Miguel Gimenez:
The growable fields are comma-separated lists of rows or columns that can have a different size. See the control docs in the wxWidgets site.

(The separator may be space or semicolon instead, I can not check ATM.)

bdad:

--- Quote from: Miguel Gimenez on December 29, 2022, 02:41:27 pm ---The growable fields are comma-separated lists of rows or columns that can have a different size. See the control docs in the wxWidgets site.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, I'll try and find the control docs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version