User forums > Nightly builds

The 22 October 2022 build (12990) is out.

<< < (2/4) > >>

Pecan:
Error in cbNightly 12990

Miguel Gimenez:
This is very old, there was a thread here in summer. The file contains two plugins, so only one can match the file name.

Pecan:
The Clangd_Client for this nightly can be downloaded at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/cb-clangd-client/files/Plugin_Install_Package/Windows_x64/

Filename: ClangdClientForCBNightly_221022_rev12990_win64.zip (Direct download link)

Copy the included clangd_client.zip to  <YourCodeBlocksNightlyFolder>\share\CodeBlocks\clangd_client.zip
Do not unzip this file.

Copy the included clangd_client.dll to <YourCodeBlocksNightlyFolder>\share\CodeBlocks\plugins\clangd_client.dll

Restart your CodeBlocks Nightly.

Install instructions for LLVM/clangd are included within the downloaded .zip file.

damorin:
Hi,

C::B stalled when I switch from a project into another inside my workspace (intermittent). I have to kill C::B and restart. It's been like that since a few nightly builds.

There is no RPT file to be find and I am suspecting an antivirus is killing a process.

Anyway to enable more trace to find what is going on ?

Thanks,
Running Windows 10 Build 19044

Pecan:

--- Quote from: damorin on November 02, 2022, 07:19:33 pm ---Hi,

C::B stalled when I switch from a project into another inside my workspace (intermittent). I have to kill C::B and restart. It's been like that since a few nightly builds.

There is no RPT file to be find and I am suspecting an antivirus is killing a process.

Anyway to enable more trace to find what is going on ?

Thanks,
Running Windows 10 Build 19044

--- End quote ---

When this happens to me, I usually find a hidden dialog behind CB waiting for an ok response.

Grab the banner of the window and move it almost off screen to see if there's a waiting dialog lurking  back there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version