User forums > Nightly builds

The 01 October 2022 build (12932) is out.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Pecan:
The Clangd_Client for this nightly can be downloaded at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/cb-clangd-client/files/Plugin_Install_Package/Windows_x64/

Filename: ClangdClientForCBNightly_20221001_rev12932_win64.zip (Direct download link)

Copy the included clangd_client.zip to  <YourCodeBlocksNightlyFolder>\share\CodeBlocks\clangd_client.zip
Do not unzip this file.

Copy the included clangd_client.dll to <YourCodeBlocksNightlyFolder>\share\CodeBlocks\plugins\clangd_client.dll

Restart your CodeBlocks Nightly.

Install instructions for LLVM/clangd are included within the downloaded .zip file.

eckard_klotz:
Hello Developers.

Great to see the ongoing work on Code::Blocks.

However I have some doubts with the  icons used for write-protected files in the "open file list".

* In my nightly download they will be shown as red squares with black frames.
* But in the project tree they are still shown as normal file-symbols with a lock-symbol inside.
This is not really an issue for me.

* However, I like to ask you if this is a property of the nightly or may be an issue between my ears.

* I'm taking about the nightly:  01 October 2022 build (12932)
* I have downloaded all three provided 7z-Files and copied their content into the same bin-folder.
* I use it on a WIN 10 laptop as well as on a Win 10 desktop computer.
* To be honest I like the old icons based on normal file-symbols but with a lock-symbol inside more.
* This is a very personal view and as already mentioned if you have a different view, I will accept your decision.
* But I have more the impression that "open file list" has just problems to access the icon-definition and is using a default-icon instead.

Best regards,
                    Eckard Klotz.

Miguel Gimenez:
The OpenFilesList plugin had a typo (missing extension in "fileread-only.png") that prevented image loading. Precisely this morning I was implementing SVG icons in the plugin and detected the problem, it is now fixed in trunk (see r12956).

eckard_klotz:
Thanks for the quick reaction.

As I already mentioned it is not really an issue for me. Thus, I will wait for the next nightly.

Have a nice evening,
                              Eckard Klotz.

Keyuth:
I have used Msys2 clang64 to compile codeblocks since r12839. I found a bug, although the problem is not very serious.
Open the [Compiler...] menu item of the [Settings] menu. In the [Toolchain executables] pane.
If you only use Custom variables to set the [Additional Paths] option, an empty string warning will pop up after restarting Codeblocks.
I found that the warning occurred in CompilerGCC::SetupEnvironment() function.
the cause of the problem is that it is not read compiler variables before calling ReplaceMacros() to replace the extrapath.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version