User forums > Nightly builds

The 25September 2022 build (12908) is out.

<< < (2/2)

killerbot:
I think for wx 3.2.1 there are not more home pamde patches we need to apply ,right. Apart from long running 2D patch.

MaxGaspa:
Thank you for the new nightly that is fixing the latest crash observed using clangd code completion plugin.

Unfortunately the latest available clangd plugin  ( ClangdClientForCBNightly_20220813_rev12864_win64.zip ) can't be loaded with the new nigthly.

CB is complaining and not loading the plugin....

New version of clangd pluging will be very appreciated.....I'm addicted to it now...  ;D ;D

AndrewCot:

--- Quote from: killerbot on September 25, 2022, 05:05:38 pm ---I think for wx 3.2.1 there are not more home pamde patches we need to apply ,right. Apart from long running 2D patch.

--- End quote ---
Correct. I am not aware of any outstanding issues with wx 3.2.1 or usign CB with 3.2.1 that have not already been resolved in the trunk (the MAC clipboard crash was the last issue, and it's in 12908 nightly build).

Pecan:
The Clangd_Client for this nightly can be downloaded at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/cb-clangd-client/files/Plugin_Install_Package/Windows_x64/

Filename: ClangdClientForCBNightly_20220925_rev12908_win64.zip (Direct download link)

Copy the included clangd_client.zip to  <YourCodeBlocksNightlyFolder>\share\CodeBlocks\clangd_client.zip
Do not unzip this file.

Copy the included clangd_client.dll to <YourCodeBlocksNightlyFolder>\share\CodeBlocks\plugins\clangd_client.dll

Restart your CodeBlocks Nightly.

Install instructions for LLVM/clangd are included within the downloaded .zip file.

Xaviou:

--- Quote from: dkulp on September 25, 2022, 02:41:20 pm ---The Mac version doesn't work for me.   Crashes on startup.   Looking through things, the wxwidgets build seems to be messed up.   It's linking against a library that isn't included: /usr/local/opt/pcre2/lib/libpcre2-32.0.dylib

I don't have that lib on my system (at least not in that location) so it fails to start.

--- End quote ---
Hi.
I've rebuilt wxWidgets with the "--disable-sys-libs" option : can you try the rev 12969 version and tell me if it works.

Thank you in advance.

Regards
Xav '

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version