User forums > Nightly builds

The 13 August 2022 build (12864) is out.

<< < (2/15) > >>

BlueHazzard:
would love 3.2
We are still stuck on 3.0 on many linux distros...

Miguel Gimenez:
I have all MSW files for wxWidgets 3.2 in 32 bits, I can generate the 64 bits version and commit them all.

stahta01:

--- Quote from: Miguel Gimenez on August 14, 2022, 07:24:08 pm ---I have all MSW files for wxWidgets 3.2 in 32 bits, I can generate the 64 bits version and commit them all.

--- End quote ---

I am having issues building wxSmith using wxWidgets 3.2.0 with STL configuration and MinGW64 GCC 12.1.0, did you have to patch wxSmith code?

Tim S.

Miguel Gimenez:
My tests with STL build were made using wx3.1.5 and GCC 8.1, I have not tested STL recently. I can make some tests next tuesday.

stahta01:

--- Quote from: Miguel Gimenez on August 14, 2022, 10:05:31 pm ---My tests with STL build were made using wx3.1.5 and GCC 8.1, I have not tested STL recently. I can make some tests next tuesday.

--- End quote ---

Thank you if you do that; no hurry.

--- Code: ---H:\repos\git\devel\IDE_git_repos\codeblocks_sfmirror\src\plugins\contrib\wxSmith\wxwidgets\properties\wxsarraystringcheckproperty.cpp: In member function 'virtual bool wxsArrayStringCheckProperty::PropStreamWrite(wxsPropertyContainer*, wxsPropertyStream*)':
H:\repos\git\devel\IDE_git_repos\codeblocks_sfmirror\src\plugins\contrib\wxSmith\wxwidgets\properties\wxsarraystringcheckproperty.cpp:121:61: error: cannot bind non-const lvalue reference of type 'bool&' to an rvalue of type 'bool'
  121 |         Stream->PutBool(DataSubName + _T("_checked"),CHECK[i],false);

--- End code ---

Tim S.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version