SDK Version      : 2.0.0
Scintilla Version: 3.7.5
Author           : The Code::Blocks Team
E-mail           : info@codeblocks.org
Website          : http://www.codeblocks.org

wxWidgets Library (wxGTK port)
Version 3.0.5 (Unicode: wchar_t, debug level: 1),
compiled at Jul  3 2022 16:37:06

Runtime version of toolkit used is 3.24.
Compile-time GTK+ version is 3.24.33.

I reactivated the code completion plugin and all seems stable so far.  :)

AndrewCot:
When you had the codecompletion plugin disabled did you get and crashes?

You did not updated C::B. It is still r11997.
You installed a later wxWidgets build, but it looks to be the same 3.0.5 version.

So you effectively did no updates that I can see that matter or would change to help the crash and now that you have re-enabled the codecompletion IMHO you are back to the same position you were before you disabled the codecompletion plugin.

CHannosset:
Indeed, the version is the same but the build is more recent as shown in the screenshot.
The Build specifies July and not February.
I have no idea how to update the binaries others than use pkg update -f and pkg upgrade -f.
I relaunched the commands today, CodeBlocks 20.03_2 was in the list but apparently there was no changes.

Note that after I tried to install subversion, I encounter Qt5 library incompatibility.
I have the hardware and coding expertise to help for FreeBSD, I simply do not have the experience and knowledge of the Operating System as my profile is not an administrator one.

CHannosset:
Hi,

I do not know if this is the right post, please do not hesitate to correct me.
I noticed that sometimes the building of a project in FreeBSD triggers some message box due to a failed assert.
Here is the screenshot of one.

CHannosset:
The version I have (Build: Jul  5 2022, 19:47:41 - wx3.0.5 - clang 11.0.1 (FreeBSD , unicode) - 64 bit)  is very stable - no crash, no issue.
A delight to use.

Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version