Author Topic: College Project Visual Enhancement  (Read 33527 times)

Offline toom52

• Single posting newcomer
College Project Visual Enhancement
« on: June 03, 2022, 03:08:22 am »
Hello!, this is my first post on this forum and i'm trying to understand how this works, so if this is not the proper way of asking for help or this is in the wrong subforum just let me know please!

I'm currently studying App Development, and as sort of a "final project" to pass the course, me and my group have to make a proyect that tracks both users and their data consumption.
Since we're restricted to using codeblocks and c language, I wanted to get some insight on how to improve the visual aspect of the cmd, and user experience overall.
I havent found many content of this kind online so any tutorial or explainatory about this subject would be very helpfull, since we havent been taught too much about this side of the coding, and I think this will be a great adition to the proyect, and learning experience overall.

Thanks!

Offline BlueHazzard

• Developer
  • Lives here!
Re: College Project Visual Enhancement
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2022, 09:57:08 am »
Hi and welcome :)

And what is the question?

Offline Miguel Gimenez

• Developer
  • Lives here!
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2022, 12:54:01 pm »
This board is for embedded development, definitely not related with your question.

You did not mention your OS: on Linux you can use the curses library, on Windows pdcurses or the Windows console API... All of them are OT here.

EDIT: pdcurses on C::B
« Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 01:40:51 pm by Miguel Gimenez »

Offline stahta01

• Lives here!
    • My Best Post
C Programmer working to learn more about C++ and Git.
On Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 10 64 bit.
--
When in doubt, read the CB WiKi FAQ. http://wiki.codeblocks.org

Offline toom52

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2022, 10:16:50 pm »
This board is for embedded development, definitely not related with your question.

You did not mention your OS: on Linux you can use the curses library, on Windows pdcurses or the Windows console API... All of them are OT here.

EDIT: pdcurses on C::B

Thanks for replying! I didnt know where to post it besides this forum. Thanks for the link, that's what i was looking for!

Offline toom52

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2022, 10:20:08 pm »
Hi and welcome :)

And what is the question?

Thank you!

As it says in the post, non external ways of improving how the console looks on codeblocks.
Im currently using windows 10 (sorry for not mention it earlier!). This is my first final project so any tips on project building for dummies would be very helpfull also :).

Offline stahta01

• Lives here!
    • My Best Post
C Programmer working to learn more about C++ and Git.
On Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 10 64 bit.
--
When in doubt, read the CB WiKi FAQ. http://wiki.codeblocks.org