User forums > Nightly builds

The 15 May2022 build (12813) is out.

<< < (2/2)

AndrewCot:
You or someone else has installed the Russian-English_personaldictionary.dic file as it is NOT included with C::B.

Khram:

--- Quote from: AndrewCot on May 17, 2022, 02:48:24 am ---You or someone else has installed the Russian-English_personaldictionary.dic file as it is NOT included with C::B.

--- End quote ---

This file is created automatically during work, when new words are added to the dictionary.

Pecan:
The Clangd_Client for this nightly can be downloaded at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/cb-clangd-client/files/Plugin_Install_Package/Windows_x64/ClangdClientForCBNightly_20220515_rev12813_win64.zip/download

Copy the included clangd_client.zip to <YourCodeBlocksNightlyFolder>\share\CodeBlocks\clangd_client.zip
Do not unzip this file.

Copy the included clangd_client.dll to <YourCodeBlocksNightlyFolder>\share\CodeBlocks\plugins\clangd_client.dll

Restart your CodeBlocks Nightly.

Install instructions for LLVM/clangd are included within the downloaded .zip file.
Modify message

stahta01:

--- Quote from: Khram on May 17, 2022, 06:40:47 am ---
--- Quote from: AndrewCot on May 17, 2022, 02:48:24 am ---You or someone else has installed the Russian-English_personaldictionary.dic file as it is NOT included with C::B.

--- End quote ---

This file is created automatically during work, when new words are added to the dictionary.

--- End quote ---

To the Devs the default location of configuration files was changed some time during wxWidgets 3.1.x.
So, this is likely changed as a result of wxWidgets version change.

Edit: I could not find the cause in wxWidgets or Code::Blocks IDE source code.
Maybe my memory is wrong and it changed during wxWidgets 3.0.x

Tim S.

Khram:

--- Quote from: stahta01 on May 17, 2022, 09:58:20 pm ---
To the Devs the default location of configuration files was changed some time during wxWidgets 3.1.x.
So, this is likely changed as a result of wxWidgets version change.

Edit: I could not find the cause in wxWidgets or Code::Blocks IDE source code.
Maybe my memory is wrong and it changed during wxWidgets 3.0.x

Tim S.

--- End quote ---

Also, along with the dictionary, this file was moved: ..\\Application Data\CodeBlocks\default.cbKeyBinder20.conf .

Maybe there is a problem in this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version