User forums > Help

C::B loosing keyoard short cuts

<< < (3/3)

Pecan:

--- Quote from: tigerbeard on May 13, 2022, 01:04:13 pm ---...snip...
Thanks for confirming. Are you aware of any shortcut key storage beside  "<CBconfig>/default.cbKeyBinder20.conf"?

--- End quote ---

<personality>.cbKeyBinder20.conf" is the only storage file unless you've setup a portable installation, in which case the  file is stored with the executable (I think).

When I get some time, I'll cause some crashes and see what happens.

Pecan:

--- Quote from: tigerbeard ---...snip...
Thanks for confirming. Are you aware of any shortcut key storage beside  "<CBconfig>/default.cbKeyBinder20.conf"?

--- End quote ---

<personality>.cbKeyBinder20.conf" is the only storage file unless you've setup a portable installation, in which case the  file is stored with the executable (I think).

When I get some time, I'll cause some crashes and see what happens.

Would you please zip up the keybinder.conf file and attach it for my testing.

Edit 2022/05/13
@tigerbeard
Could you suggest a sequence of actions to cause a crash that creates this situation. For example:
1) start this CB, then that CB etc.
2) Is the debugger running?
3) what is the debugger doing at crash time
Say whatever you think would help me recreate the situation.
Thanks

tigerbeard:
Current crashes are on a large project using multithreading. About 50% it crashes under gdb and 50% is crashes on some token issue on the tree (see ticket https://sourceforge.net/p/codeblocks/tickets/1152/. Despite the ticket status it still happens, although overall crashes improved a lot). I was not able to reproduce the gdb crashes with something smaller yet.

Here is a way to reproduce the tree failure. You might need 1-3 trials. I run it under Ubuntu 18.04
   https://forums.codeblocks.org/index.php/topic,24699.msg168507.html#msg168507

Attached is the keybinder file. It should be default with an added Alt-A shortcut to invoke AStyle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version