User forums > Nightly builds

The 24 April 2022 build (12802) is out.

<< < (3/6) > >>

ollydbg:

--- Quote from: nenin on April 28, 2022, 09:55:57 am ---Observed strange behavior: C::B cannot neither to find nor to replace the string " ::".  For example, with  " !=" everything looks OK.

--- End quote ---
I have no idea what is your problem.
Can you be more specific? We need detailed information about your problem.

killerbot:
the mistake was mine, in the zip of the recent nightly I also included the previous nightly. In the meantime I have replaced it with a slim-fit one ;-)

nenin:

--- Quote from: ollydbg on April 28, 2022, 04:50:44 pm ---
--- Quote from: nenin on April 28, 2022, 09:55:57 am ---Observed strange behavior: C::B cannot neither to find nor to replace the string " ::".  For example, with  " !=" everything looks OK.

--- End quote ---
I have no idea what is your problem.
Can you be more specific? We need detailed information about your problem.

--- End quote ---
Sorry, I cannot reproduce the issue today. Yesterday I did massive migration from named to anonymous namespaces, with a lot of "Search/Replace..." operations,  and  I faced situation when C::B could  not find  " ::" subsring in code.

BlueHazzard:
did you have regexp replacing activated?

nenin:

--- Quote from: BlueHazzard on April 29, 2022, 03:08:06 pm ---did you have regexp replacing activated?

--- End quote ---
No. Only one not very typical point was that edited files are UTF-8: there are some strings with Greek letters. But I cannot reproduce problems at these files later. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version