User forums > Nightly builds

The 27 February 2022 build (12727) is out.

<< < (2/3) > >>

BlueHazzard:
@cyuyan
Can you create a ticket in sourceforge? Here it will get lost....

Frank_CB:
@Pecan:

I've downloaded and unzipped both files specified in your instructions about the clangd_client plugin. Unfortunately there is no clangd_client.cbplugin file included, which is preventing installing the plugin either manually or with the Plugin Manager. Any suggestions?

Regards!

Pecan:

--- Quote from: Frank_CB on March 07, 2022, 10:39:06 pm ---@Pecan:

I've downloaded and unzipped both files specified in your instructions about the clangd_client plugin. Unfortunately there is no clangd_client.cbplugin file included, which is preventing installing the plugin either manually or with the Plugin Manager. Any suggestions?

Regards!

--- End quote ---

Make sure that CodeBlocks is not running.

Copy the included clangd_client.zip file to <YourCodeBlocksFolder>\share\CodeBlocks\clangd_client.zip

Copy the included clangd_client.dll to <YourCodeBlocksFolder>\share\CodeBlocks\plugins\clangd_client.dll

Restart your CodeBlocks .

Frank_CB:
@Pecan
Where are cbplugin files located. I cannot find any cbplugin files with Plugin Manager or File Explorer in a couple different versions of CB.

I followed your instructions originally and just downloaded the files again and got the same results. Any more suggestions?

Regards!

stahta01:

--- Quote from: Frank_CB on March 08, 2022, 03:25:32 am ---@Pecan
Where are cbplugin files located. I cannot find any cbplugin files with Plugin Manager or File Explorer in a couple different versions of CB.

I followed your instructions originally and just downloaded the files again and got the same results. Any more suggestions?

Regards!

--- End quote ---

The directions [posted in this thread] worked for me.

--- Quote ---Clangd_Client 0.2.18 2022/02/26
[REMOVED]\CodeBlocks-NB\share\codeblocks\plugins\clangd_client.dll
This plugin provides a symbols browser for your projects and code-completion inside the editor.
Note: Only C/C++ language is supported by this plugin (currently)...

--- End quote ---

You do realize that you do not unzip the second zip file, right?

Edit: I did not test the plugin; just confirmed it was installed.

Tim S.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version