User forums > Nightly builds

The 16 Januari 2022 build (12655) is out.

<< < (2/6) > >>

Miguel Gimenez:
Can you check if this works?

--- Code: ---    for (wxMenuItemList::iterator it = m_List.begin(); it != m_List.end(); ++it)
        importSubMenu->Append(m_Menu->Remove(*it));

--- End code ---
TIA

Xaviou:
Hi

--- Quote from: Miguel Gimenez on January 20, 2022, 11:29:30 pm ---Can you check if this works?

--- Code: ---    for (wxMenuItemList::iterator it = m_List.begin(); it != m_List.end(); ++it)
        importSubMenu->Append(m_Menu->Remove(*it));

--- End code ---
TIA

--- End quote ---
It does : Nice.
Don't forget to destroy the menu itself (m_Menu) because it is never done.

Thank you.

Regards
Xav'

Miguel Gimenez:
I attached only the relevant part of the patch, the complete version changes m_Menu from private member to local variable and deletes it when not needed.

Thank you for testing.

BTW, there was an issue with some wxChoice not showing on toolbars on MAC (the target selection choice, for example). I made a commit fixing this on Ubuntu, can you check if it fixes the problem on MAC?

AndrewCot:
@Miguel The SVN https://sourceforge.net/p/codeblocks/code/12666/ changes do not "delete menu;" on any of the returns between the menu create and the delete you added. More changes are required.

@ALL
I suggest creating tickets and getting the patches reviewed before being applied so the changes can be tracked and reviews done to stop code going onto the trunk that has at least been code reviewed (or had a chance of being reviewed in that if it does not get reviewed with X days then it probably should be deemed to be okay. X IMHO X should be a between 2 and 4 inclusive, but varies around Chrissy and Easter as these are usually holiday periods in large parts of the world with the other holiday periods dependent on the country).

Xaviou:
Hi

--- Quote from: Miguel Gimenez on January 21, 2022, 10:12:48 am ---I attached only the relevant part of the patch, the complete version changes m_Menu from private member to local variable and deletes it when not needed.

Thank you for testing.

BTW, there was an issue with some wxChoice not showing on toolbars on MAC (the target selection choice, for example). I made a commit fixing this on Ubuntu, can you check if it fixes the problem on MAC?

--- End quote ---

Can't build the last revision : rev 12660 broke the build process.
I've attached the output (and errors) to this post.

Regards
Xav'

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version