User forums > Nightly builds

The 16 Januari 2022 build (12655) is out.

<< < (6/6)

perazz:
Hi all:

I'm a longtime C::B user on Windows and am trying to set up a development environment on Mac for a mixed C++/Fortran/wx application.
As there is no clear choice as what's the best toolkit for it on a Mac,
I'm trying to get C::B+CBfortran plugging compiled from scratch.

While wxwidgets builds like a charm, I've been going through lots of issues with the CodeBlocks nightly, most of them were already reported
on the forum and eventually I could compile one of the latest nightlies thanks to @Xaviou's posts .

But the build is very unstable, e.g., if I try to change the editor's font (default is very small on the MacBook Pro) it crashes,
So I would like to ask:
- Is there a way to download a nearly-working source I can start off from from the official repository, or do I need to do any manual steps? e.g. @Xaviou is this what you do?
- I don't have much time unfortunately, but in case I could help on bugs/fixes, what's the official way to do it?

Thanks,
Federico

Xaviou:

--- Quote from: perazz on February 06, 2022, 03:27:25 pm ---- Is there a way to download a nearly-working source I can start off from from the official repository, or do I need to do any manual steps? e.g. @Xaviou is this what you do?

--- End quote ---
Well, I just have a full svn copy of the sources and then :

--- Code: ---for each NightlyBuild:
  * launch a simple "svn update ." command in the sources folder
  * for each OS X version (actually 10.15 and 11.6) :
    - start a bash script that re-launch each steps of the build and package process :
      configure
      make
      make install (in a temporary folder)
      bundle the application
      create the dmg file

--- End code ---
Regards
Xav'

perazz:
I'm running the ./bootstrap script and it's stuck on the missing wxWidgets macros:

--- Code: ---configure.ac:140: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PATH_WXCONFIG

--- End code ---

my wx-config script works well, how can I find what those macros mean?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version