Author Topic: defult.conf (for themes)  (Read 3820 times)

justpassingby

defult.conf (for themes)
« on: December 19, 2021, 10:22:12 pm »
I have been trying to install dark theme on my codeblocks for days now, and I can't find default.conf file anywhere on my computer. I deleted the previous default.conf file after trying multiple times of installing theme through cb_share_config (I followed instruction on this site: https://sangams.com.np/installing-codeblocks-dark-themes/), and deleted the whole codeblocks and installed again. I created my first project (this time) without crash, but default file doesn't appear still. Where can I find it and how can search for one?

+I looked up my whole PC(bought it recently, so almost empty with only few files) and even when I try to select file for Destination Configuration file, nothing comes up.

Is this because I have deleted default.conf on my first download of codeblocks? if so, how can I re-generate it?

(I am using codeblocks 20.03, downloaded through FossHUB(couldn't reach sourceforge) mingsw with compiler and setup)

Hope to receive a good solution  :'(
« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 10:25:46 pm by justpassingby »

Offline BlueHazzard

• Developer
  • Lives here!
Re: defult.conf (for themes)
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2021, 12:12:45 pm »
The configuration file should be in
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\CodeBlocks

or you can enter this in your explorer

%APPDATA%\CodeBlocks

Edit:
it should be there after the first opening of codeblocks....
If not, try to modify a setting in codeblocks and hit the "save all" button and look again

Theming in codeblocks is a pain in the a***