Author Topic: Process terminated with status -1073741510  (Read 6725 times)

Offline andrei186

• Single posting newcomer
Process terminated with status -1073741510
« on: December 13, 2021, 10:44:09 am »
Hellow Word builds and runs OK, but after closing it down a message in red is appended to the log:
Process terminated with status -1073741510 (0 minute(s), 15 second(s))
What does status 1073741510 mean?

Offline AndrewCot

• Plugin developer
  • Lives here!

Offline andrei186

Re: Process terminated with status -1073741510
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2021, 11:06:20 am »
Thank you, I will. Yet this does not seen to be a compillation problem for no compillation errors are reported. Perhaps this code just mean that the application is terminated by clicking "x" at the right-upper corner of the application window?
Anyway, Debag log:

-------------- Run: Debug in p1 (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler)---------------

Checking for existence: F:\SFML\2\p1\bin\Debug\p1.exe
Set variable: PATH=.;F:\SFML_windows-gcc-810-mingw-64\lib;C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW\bin;C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\iCLS;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\iCLS;C:\Windows\System32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;C:\Windows\System32\OpenSSH;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\Users\andre\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps
Executing: "C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks/cb_console_runner.exe" "F:\SFML\2\p1\bin\Debug\p1.exe"  (in F:\SFML\2\p1\.)

Offline AndrewCot

• Plugin developer
  • Lives here!
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2021, 11:23:54 am »
There is a bunch of info on the page that helps in seeing what you are using and doing in order for the problem to occur. Without this info responses may be wrong and unless know or think I know what the solution is I like to collect info on the issue in order to help if I can.

As such can you please supply the info as per the link:
1. Code::Blocks Version Number
2. Your Operating System
3. Compiler Name - looks like MinGW, but it could be either x86 or X64 version
4. Steps to reproduce
5. Description - as per original post

Can you also supply the following:
6. Debug log including error message
7. The file name of the Codeblock installer you used. This will tell us if you installed the x86 or x64 MinGW compiler.

Some other questions:
1. Can you run/debug a simple hello world without it crashing?
2. Does the simple SFML green circle tutorial run without crashing?
3. If 1 & 2 do not crash then have you checked that your code closes the SFML library down when exiting correctly? I am not familiar with SFM, but I use SDL2 and you should close the resources it uses in a specific order in order to ensure you do not either leave things in a potential unstable state or resources still being allocated/used.

Offline Miguel Gimenez

• Developer
  • Lives here!
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2021, 11:56:01 am »
Exit Code 0xC000013A means that the application has been terminated by:

1)  user's keyboard input CTRL+C

2)  user closing the command prompt window used to launch the command file

So you are closing the console using the X button; Try pressing any key as indicated in the console

Offline andrei186

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2021, 11:13:31 am »
Thank you, Miguel - this is exactly what happenes. Closing the console by pressing any key causes no messages. Therefore this is not an error.