User forums > Help

SVN 12550 does not compile

(1/7) > >>

gd_on:
Or may be 12549...
I obtain  errors as shown in attached txt file (sorry, problems to include this in quotes ...)

Something related to wxHAS_REGEX_ADVANCED. I tried with wxWidgets 3.1.5 and also wxmaster (future wxWidgets 3.1.6) with the same problems.
Does it needs a specific wxwidgets configuration ?
I use the last Msys2 compilers, 11.2 Mingw64 versions.

Miguel Gimenez:
Here compiles OK (wx3.1.5 with MinGW-w64).

May be related to precompiled headers, they depend on CB_PRECOMP being defined in project options.

Can you try this micropatch in findreplacedlg.cpp:23?

--- Code: ---    #include <wx/radiobox.h>
+  #include <wx/regex.h>
    #include <wx/sizer.h>
+  #include <wx/stattext.h>
    #include <wx/textctrl.h>

--- End code ---

EDIT: found the problem, CB_PRECOMP is defined in CodeBlocks_wx31.cbp but not in CodeBlocks_wx31_64.cbp.
EDIT2: in CodeBlocks_wx31_64.cbp CB_PRECOMP is not defined and NOPCH is defined, so precompilation is disabled.

To CB_PRECOMP or not to CB_PRECOMP?. That is the question. Meanwhile, I will apply the micropatch in trunk tonight.

gd_on:
With this micropatch, it compiles and works.
Two small things:

* the text in the upper tabs are "Find" and "Find in files". They are not tranlated in my french version. May be a _T is used somewhere instead of a _.
* in find_replace.cpp, line 278, _T is used. May be a _ should be used because those chains may be translated.Anyway, thanks for your reactivity

Miguel Gimenez:
The problem is not really the "Find", that can be easily modified, but the "Replace" and all other visible texts from the dialog. They are embedded in findreplacedlg.xrc with XML like this:

--- Code: ---<title>Replace</title>
<label>Replace</label>

--- End code ---

so POedit won't find them and they will never be replaced. Even if you instruct POedit to detect those strings, there is no call to _() for them so they won't be translated.

I really don't know how translation of an XRC can be done, apart from creating one version per language.

EDIT: looks like the XRC loader call wxGetTranslation(), will investigate... But the POedit problem is still there.

gd_on:
I know how to extract chains from xrc files. I do that with a cmd file. It's in https://forums.codeblocks.org/index.php/topic,1022.0.html. I published some time ago my batch tools.
So I use poedit, only for the translation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version