Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Plugins development

oBFusCATed - gdbmi plugin query

<< < (3/6) > >>

AndrewCot:
The Examine Memory Dialog is now working.

ollydbg:
AndrewCot, thanks for your contribution!

I will try to build this plugin as soon as possible.  ;)

AndrewCot:
I would wait as I am making good progress.

The enable/disable pop up menu is now working. Github has the updated source with it in it.

I added the missing code and then spent an hour of debugging as I thought I missed something, but found that the toggling did not work because the "m_enabled = flag;" line in the following function was missing (already in the class and hooked up to the Breakpoint::IsEnabled() function.....

--- Quote ---    void Breakpoint::SetEnabled(bool flag)
    {
        m_enabled = flag;
    }
--- End quote ---

AndrewCot:
Fixed debugging console projects where you need to see the console. Github updated. 

If you need any of the following functionality then you will need to wait for the missing functionality to be added or if you can help with any of it please let me know so the work is not duplicated:
* Debug -> Memory view dialog
* Disassembly
* conditional breakpointsMemory dialog info:
The "Memory view window dialog" has "Memory view window" as the title and has tabbed memory view and the data display is shown as two panels.The "Memory examine dialog" has "Memory" as the title and one panel for the data and has a "Go" button. Below the "Address:" static control is "(e.g. 0x401060, or &variable or $$eax)"

AndrewCot:
I think I have a handle on the cbMemoryView plugin, which hopefully I will be able to get working tomorrow.

@BlueHazzard : Once I get it working and upload the source do you think you test it to try and break it?  The changes are in the GDB/MI debugger as it is missing the AddMemoryRange() function that the plugin requires and the rest of the missing functionality.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version