User forums > Help

CodeBlocks Crashing

<< < (2/3) > >>

Miguel Gimenez:
It should be in the same folder of codeblocks.exe, search for codeblocks.rpt in C:\Program files

MrBadAttitude:

--- Quote from: Miguel Gimenez on September 10, 2021, 07:01:14 pm ---It should be in the same folder of codeblocks.exe, search for codeblocks.rpt in C:\Program files

--- End quote ---

Here you go :)

Miguel Gimenez:
I can't reproduce the issue; SortTemplates() did crash some time ago (see this thread, but it was related to a change after 20.03 was released.

Can you try a recent nightly?. Just download the three zip files and extract them in a folder of your choice. It can coexist with 20.03.

MrBadAttitude:

--- Quote from: Miguel Gimenez on September 13, 2021, 11:22:44 am ---I can't reproduce the issue; SortTemplates() did crash some time ago (see this thread, but it was related to a change after 20.03 was released.

Can you try a recent nightly?. Just download the three zip files and extract them in a folder of your choice. It can coexist with 20.03.

--- End quote ---

I was able to use it with the nightly version the only problem was that the GNU GCC Compiler was not detected(I am sure I can fix this problem). Rather than using an unstable version of a software I just gonna use the 17.12 version which is more than enough because the C and C++ programming tutorials that I am watching are using much more older versions of CB. But could you please let me know where I can report bugs so that I can report it and let it be fixed later on?

Thank you.

Miguel Gimenez:
IMHO the august nightly is a lot more stable and feature rich than 17.12 or 20.03, and you can use the 17.12 tutorials without changes.

Bugs are posted here

EDIT: before posting a bug in 17.12 or 20.03 please check if it is fixed in the nightly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version