User forums > Help

ar.exe: obj\Debug\main.o: No such file or directory

<< < (3/3)

The log was the same as the first post. However I just solved my problem.

So, I was quite curious what the .cbp file looks like inside, which I then found out to be in an XML format. Looking through the tags, I found the tag '<Unit filename="main.c">'. I tinkered it by replacing it with "jsoncpp.cpp".
At first, I thought it didn't do anything when I try to rebuild it.
Then I thought of relaunching Code::Blocks and open the project file afterwards to load up from the modded .cbp file.
And so I did, then opened the "jsoncpp.cpp" file, pressed F9, and it is fixed.


[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version