Author Topic: Is the wiki server down?  (Read 19592 times)

Offline ollydbg

• Developer
  • Lives here!
  • OpenCV and Robotics
    • Chinese OpenCV forum moderator
Re: Is the wiki server down?
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2021, 08:23:58 am »
Do you get 502 errors?

No, I can navigate as expected, but can't log in to edit the wiki. The login link redirects you to the forum login page, and after logging the wiki still says you are not logged in. Previously the wiki had its own login page.

I just tested the wiki login issue. I see it is fixed now. I can login to the wiki page correctly.

Can you try it?

Thanks.
If some piece of memory should be reused, turn them to variables (or const variables).
If some piece of operations should be reused, turn them to functions.
If they happened together, then turn them to classes.

Offline Miguel Gimenez

• Developer
  • Lives here!
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2021, 09:06:01 am »
Same issue: the forum login opens, I log in but the wiki still says I am anonymous and "Not logged in".

Can you edit the wiki?

Offline ollydbg

• Developer
  • Lives here!
  • OpenCV and Robotics
    • Chinese OpenCV forum moderator
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2021, 09:42:44 am »
Same issue: the forum login opens, I log in but the wiki still says I am anonymous and "Not logged in".
Strange. I don't know, but maybe other guys can report whether they work OK or not.

Can you edit the wiki?
Yes, you can see my edit here:
https://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php?title=Main_Page&action=history
I just make a little change.
If some piece of memory should be reused, turn them to variables (or const variables).
If some piece of operations should be reused, turn them to functions.
If they happened together, then turn them to classes.

Offline Miguel Gimenez

• Developer
  • Lives here!
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2021, 10:13:05 am »
I have tested with Firefox and Edge, enabled all cookies, cleared all cookies... without success. Will try on another computer and Ubuntu.

EDIT: checked both and Chrome on Android, all fail. I think my credentials for the wiki have been deleted.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 10:26:24 am by Miguel Gimenez »

Online gd_on

• Lives here!
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2021, 10:40:25 am »
For me, loggin on the C::V wiki does not work too.
Same behavior than M. Gimenez : when I open the wiki, it's on an anymous account. If I click on that item, I see the item Log in, but after clicking on it, I obtain the loggin for the forum with text boxes already filled with my correct login for the forum. And when I click on the login button, it logs on the forum.
I tried to force the usage of ipv4 for .codeblocks.org, as it is configured in my forefox for sometime ago, tried also to restore previous config (ipv6), but without success.
Windows 11 64 bits (23H2), svn C::B (last version or almost!), wxWidgets 3.2.4 (tests with 3.3), Msys2 Compilers 13.2.0, 64 bits (seh, posix : gcc, g++ and gfortran in C:\msys64\mingw64) or 32 bits (dwarf2, posix  in C:\msys64\mingw32).

Offline BlueHazzard

• Developer
  • Lives here!
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2021, 11:41:43 am »
If i click o n  ollydbg's link, i am logged in the wiki with the same name as in the forum

If i open the link of ollydbg in a new container tab, i am not logged in as user, and if i want to log in, i get redirected to the login for the forum site.
If i then log in, i stay on the forum site, but if i now click on the wiki link from ollydbg i go to the wiki and i am logged in

Online gd_on

• Lives here!
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2021, 12:33:06 pm »
T tried your cookbook several times, but I still can't login the wiki : I stay as anonymous.
Windows 11 64 bits (23H2), svn C::B (last version or almost!), wxWidgets 3.2.4 (tests with 3.3), Msys2 Compilers 13.2.0, 64 bits (seh, posix : gcc, g++ and gfortran in C:\msys64\mingw64) or 32 bits (dwarf2, posix  in C:\msys64\mingw32).

Offline BlueHazzard

• Developer
  • Lives here!
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2021, 03:47:29 pm »
Maybe it is only enabled for devs?

Offline Miguel Gimenez

• Developer
  • Lives here!
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2021, 06:11:03 pm »
Maybe it is only enabled for devs?

I think so, you could create a new forum account and test.