User forums > General (but related to Code::Blocks)

Is the wiki server down?

<< < (4/5) > >>

ollydbg:

--- Quote from: Miguel Gimenez on October 27, 2021, 11:15:30 am ---
--- Quote ---Do you get 502 errors?
--- End quote ---

No, I can navigate as expected, but can't log in to edit the wiki. The login link redirects you to the forum login page, and after logging the wiki still says you are not logged in. Previously the wiki had its own login page.

--- End quote ---

I just tested the wiki login issue. I see it is fixed now. I can login to the wiki page correctly.

Can you try it?

Thanks.

Miguel Gimenez:
Same issue: the forum login opens, I log in but the wiki still says I am anonymous and "Not logged in".

Can you edit the wiki?

ollydbg:

--- Quote from: Miguel Gimenez on October 28, 2021, 09:06:01 am ---Same issue: the forum login opens, I log in but the wiki still says I am anonymous and "Not logged in".

--- End quote ---
Strange. I don't know, but maybe other guys can report whether they work OK or not.

--- Quote ---Can you edit the wiki?

--- End quote ---
Yes, you can see my edit here:
https://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php?title=Main_Page&action=history
I just make a little change.

Miguel Gimenez:
I have tested with Firefox and Edge, enabled all cookies, cleared all cookies... without success. Will try on another computer and Ubuntu.

EDIT: checked both and Chrome on Android, all fail. I think my credentials for the wiki have been deleted.

gd_on:
For me, loggin on the C::V wiki does not work too.
Same behavior than M. Gimenez : when I open the wiki, it's on an anymous account. If I click on that item, I see the item Log in, but after clicking on it, I obtain the loggin for the forum with text boxes already filled with my correct login for the forum. And when I click on the login button, it logs on the forum.
I tried to force the usage of ipv4 for .codeblocks.org, as it is configured in my forefox for sometime ago, tried also to restore previous config (ipv6), but without success.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version